We are looking for ardent, zeolous and joyful brand ambassadors who are also social media or street savvy evangelists.
Your role as a brand ambassador is to create awareness of our products and our brand – La Criolla. We’ve been around since 1957 and are a Latina-owned business of authentic food products, including all natural specialty spices, blended and packaged with love at our facility in Chicago. Check out our complete product list here. We have a complete product line, including beans (canned and dry), pastas and flours, honey, olives, and olive oil.
As an ambassador, you can help spread the La Criolla love in several ways, such as:
- Sharing your favorite La Criolla recipes with us. How? Create a cooking video, like our Brand Ambassador Juan Perez (http://bit.ly/1yjUbjT)
- Posting your Food and Recipe Pics on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook (using our hashtag #LaCriolla)
- Sampling La Criolla products at your church, school, or next party/BBQ
Creating Vine Videosof our Products or a Quick Recipe Recap
- Writing an article or post on your blog about a recipe you made using a product of our’s. We get the most innovative uses for our products from our customers!
- Serving as a Guest Blogger for lacriolla.com
- Product Reviews
- Yelp Reviews (http://www.yelp.com/biz/la-criolla-chicago)
- Blog Reader Giveaways (must have 50+ entries)
- Asking for La Criolla at your local grocery store! Store managers listen to you. Use this form: http://bit.ly/1AmRmfU
- Hosting La Criolla cooking parties and potlucks for your family and friends. #spiceitup
What’s In It For You? (Glad You Asked)
As a La Criolla brand ambassador, you gets lots of nice perks.
- FREE SWAG
- Free products to sample, try and giveaway to your fans and followers
- Helping create awareness of an awesome, established family business
- Making great food and sharing it on social media with family and friends
- Devising your own recipes with our specialty products for FREE
- A big fat THANK YOU and hug from all of us at La Criolla (over and over again)
Interested? Of course, you are. Sign up here and we’ll get you started right away.
Gracias and happy cooking,
The La Criolla Family