Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- 2 slices whole wheat panini style bread (or whatever flavor you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomato basil hummus
- 1 green lettuce leaf
- 6 slices cucumbers (skin on)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 roasted red pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 slices red onions (optional)
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons La Criolla giardinera (Hot or Mild)
- La Criolla red crushed chili pepper, to taste
- La Criolla whole mexican oregano, to taste
- Wash and dry lettuce and spinach and set aside.
- Spread each slice of bread with hummus.
- Lay lettuce leaf on one slice of bread.
- Layer with cucumbers, spinach, roasted pepper, onion, and tomato.
- Add giardinera and sprinkle with spices.
- Top with slice of bread.