- 3 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. La Criolla honey
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. minced Serrano chile (including seeds)
- A dash of La Criolla Salt
- La Criolla Lemon Paper
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbs. La Criolla extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large bunches scallions (6 oz.), trimmed
- 5 oz. (5 cups) mixed baby greens
- 1 large mango, peeled, cut from pit, and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts
- Prepare a medium-high gas or charcoal grill fire or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, honey, cilantro, Serrano, and a pinch of salt. Gradually whisk in the 1/4 cup of oil.
- Toss the scallions with the remaining 1 Tbs. of oil and 1/2 tsp. salt. Grill the scallions until tender and lightly charred all over, 4 to 6 minutes. Cool slightly, then slice into 1/2-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl toss the greens with enough vinaigrette to lightly coat. Add the scallions, mango, and peanuts. Toss and serve.