Original recipe makes 6 servings
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon La Criolla whole cloves
- 1 (1 inch) piece La Criolla cinnamon stick
- 6 tea bags (of your choice)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pour water into a pot; add cloves and cinnamon stick. Bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags to water and set aside to steep until the tea is to your preferred strength, at least 5 minutes. Remove and discard cloves, cinnamon stick, and tea bags.
- Stir orange juice, sugar, pineapple juice, and lemon juice together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook and stir the juice mixture until the sugar dissolves completely. Pour juice mixture into the spiced tea.
- Drink & enjoy the warmth!